Feb 25, 2012

Golden Temple with Snow

I went to Kyoto on Feb 18. It snowed on Feb 17 in Kyoto. So, there are some snows left on the ground on Feb 18. When I saw some snows on the ground, I decided to go to Golden Temple (Kinkakuji Temple). This is because I have heard that Golden Temple with snow is very beautiful.

When I arrived at Kyoto station, I went to the bus stop for Golden Temple. But, there are long lines waiting for a bus because many people think that they want to see Golden Temple with snow.


I got off at the Kinkakuji-michi bus stop. Before I went to the temple, I saw some trees with snow. They looked like there were some flowers on the trees.

After that, I saw Golden Temple with snow. They were the most beautiful I have ever seen.





You can see other photos from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment